Skip to main content

Blogmas Day 4: Favorite Holiday Pins

ahhh Pinterest!!  I can’t even begin to tell you how many times I’ve been sucked into, what i like to call, “ the black hole of Pinterest”!  All the different ideas for EVERYTHING just captivated me haha!   I thought I’d share some of my favorite holiday pins that i have tried in the past!

First up! These cute reindeer hot chocolate mixes!  These make a great gift for teachers and neighbors.  I gifted this to our mailman one year!  Don’t forget about your mailmen and women! They do their best to deliver all our xmas mail and packages, rain, snow, or shine! 😉
Click here to see the cute reindeer idea!


  This next one I love because it was actually gifted to me! I’m considering using this idea for teacher gifts for Molly’s PreK and Dance teachers   A cute whisk, which you could find at the dollar tree and some Hershey kisses saying “I whisk you a merry Kissmas”. So cute!  Click here for Whisk idea ! It even comes with a FREE printable gift tag!  Perfect!

Now for a craft!  I personally love paper plate crafts.  This one is s paper plate ornament.  It’s perfect for a holiday craft, but also for learning shapes and colors. Click her to see what you’ll need for this cute craft idea

Lastly, a recipe!  This one is especially for us moms!! Holiday sangria mmm mmm mmm  oh and it’s only 3 steps! Win win mamas! 3 step holiday sangria is just a click away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog