Skip to main content

Stay at Home Mom TAG!

I had the opportunity to collab with some awesome moms on YouTube! Check out my answers to the tag and maybe answer them yourself!  I’ll leave the questions here as well as the description of my video.   There’s also a link to the other moms videos as well!

I just realized that i skipped one question “did you always plan to be a sahm?” And my answer is no! I always thought i would go straight back to work.  My plans clearly went in a different direction and i couldn’t be happie with where we are at now!





Tag questions :

1. Are you a SAHM or WAHM
2. Why did you choose to stay at home
3. How old are your children
4. Are you a part of a mom or play group
5. Do you have a daily routine or go with the flow
6. Do you have it all together everyday
7. How long do you plan to be a SAHM
8. Do you keep up with all the housework or do you share
9. Do you do things on the side for extra money
10. What do you love about being a SAHM
11. What do you hate about it
12. Did you always know you wanted to be a SAHM
13. What does your SO do for work
14. When do you shower? Morning or night
15. Do you put on make up everyday
16. Do you style your hair everyday
17. What is your cleaning schedule like
18. Do you get alone time with your SO
19. Do you get me time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog