Skip to main content

Disney’s Ohana Character Breakfast



If you’re anything like my family then you enjoy all things Disney, Including a well-planned trip to Disney world!   I really enjoy planning our trips to Disney and one of my favorite parts is making reservations for character meals.  As you may know, getting all the reservations you hope for isn’t always easy because certain experiences book super fast!  If you’re planning a Disney trip keep in mind you can book your dining reservations up to 180 days before.  If you wait chances are you won’t get the ones you want on the days you want.   If it’s a character meal especially!!!  Booking reservations are super easy on Disney's website, the Disney my experience app, or by calling (407) WDW-DINE. I've made reservations all 3 ways and have had good experiences with all. However, if you have a large party I would recommend calling to make the reservation. 

If you are able to score a reservation for a character meal try Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Resort.  I have to say this is my absolute favorite breakfast and character meal in all of Disney so far!   First off, who doesn’t love lilo and stitch?  They are the main attraction for this meal along with Mickey and Pluto.   Even the trademark Mickey waffles come out with stitch versions and yes, they are just as fluffy and delicious.   
Second, who doesn’t love the words “all you care to enjoy”?  The food overall is fabulous!  Once you are seated, you get the standard beverages like coffee or tea but they also give you the most amazing juice called “Stitch juice”.  It’s a pineapple and guava orange juice that is just mmm I have no words!   You also get Ohana breakfast bread, that is to die for! A lovely pineapple bread that I could eat every day for breakfast if I had to, as well a beautiful platter of tropical fruits 😉  
Next, a waiter comes and places a giant platter in the middle of your table that is filled to the brim with the most royal of breakfast items. The platter will please everyone at your table as it includes: waffles (Mickey and stitch!) bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, and potatoes.   Tell me you’re not drooling? I am totally drooling right now!  Oh, and did I mention when your platter starts getting low they bring out ANOTHER one!? You definitely get your money's worth! 
As you eat the scenery is lovely and the music is Hawaiian and just magical.  The characters come out and it puts the cherry on top of the entire experience.  They pass out maracas and instruments to the kids and invite them in a conga line around the restaurant.  Who wouldn’t want to dance around a restaurant with Mickey? Hell, I’d get up there too!  Each character also comes around to your table for a photo op and if you know me at all I’m all about the photo ops where ever I go I will include some pictures of our time at Ohana and I will be dreaming about my next trip there as I reminisce.  I’ve never done the dinner there but I’ve heard nothing but amazing things so I’d suggest snagging a reservation for that too... I know I will be my next trip!  








Are you an avid Disney fan? Do you love Disney world or Disney land?   What’s your favorite character meal? I’d really love to know!  Comment and tell me I love reading your comments especially if it’s Disney related!  


  • outfit deets: both my kids are wearing lilo and stitch shirts that I made.  I had some iron-on transfers made on Etsy and I ironed them on myself.  Molly’s says “I’m the lilo to his stitch” and Caleb’s says “I’m the stitch to her lilo” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog